Yes, you will have to subscribe to a plan in order to submit your questionnaire. The annual subscription varies depending on the service level you select, your period of engagement and the size of your company. Click here to see the prices.
The benefits of subscribing to the EcoVadis platform include:
- You have access to an online platform to manage your company's sustainability performance and allow you to engage with your trading partner as part of a continuous improvement process.
- Your assessment gives you further insight into your company's sustainability performance and helps you to identify the key sustainability issues for your industry.
- You can create action plans through the Corrective Action Plan feature, working in collaboration with your trading partner while also demonstrating your commitment to improving your company's sustainability performance.
- You can share your company's scorecard with other companies who use the EcoVadis platform to assess their trading partners.
To select your subscription and complete the process:
1. Go to the end of your completed questionnaire, then go to the Subscription page.
2. Select your plan and subscription length and complete the invoicing information.
3. Finally, go to the Check & Submit page in order to submit the questionnaire by clicking “Submit."
You need to complete these steps in order for your questionnaire to proceed to the expert analysis stage. Please note that your trading partner does not have access to your EcoVadis questionnaire for reasons of data confidentiality. Once your assessment is complete, your trading partner may monitor your sustainability performance via the EcoVadis Scorecard that will be prepared based on your submitted documentation and other publicly available information.