In order to make sure your document is still valid for review, please ensure that all documents provided are timely (i.e. reviewed on a regular basis). Note that there is a validity period of 8 years applied both to policies and actions and 2 years for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Policies and actions over 8 years old and KPIs over 2 years old will not be valued and be considered as obsolete by EcoVadis analysts, and will not be taken into consideration in the evaluation.
Articles in this section
- 2.4.1 What is a supporting document?
- 2.4.2 Why am I requested to add documents?
- 2.4.3 What type of supporting documents can I provide?
- 2.4.4 What are the requirements for the documentation to be considered relevant?
- 2.4.5 How do I know if my document is still valid?
- 2.4.6 How can I make sure my document is in a right format?
- 2.4.7 Do you accept documents in any language?
- 2.4.8 What if I can't provide any supporting documents or formalized CSR documentation?
- 2.4.9 How can I upload/link documents to my questionnaire?
- 2.4.10 How can I review my linked documents before submitting the questionnaire?