The 55-document limit for supplier uploads was implemented in order to support suppliers in focusing on what is relevant only and to support the principle of transparency & reporting. Based on internal studies of results, EcoVadis has observed that 55 documents were sufficient for suppliers to support their questionnaire declarations, while allowing information to be structured and concise enough to be comprehensively analyzed by the EcoVadis team. This shows that a robust sustainability management and supply chain can be shown through 55 documents or less, either through consolidated CSR reports, or through various CSR management system documents.
Articles in this section
- 2.4.1 What is a supporting document?
- 2.4.2 Why am I requested to add documents?
- 2.4.3 What type of supporting documents can I provide?
- 2.4.4 What are the requirements for the documentation to be considered relevant?
- 2.4.5 How do I know if my document is still valid?
- 2.4.6 How can I make sure my document is in a right format?
- 2.4.7 Do you accept documents in any language?
- 2.4.8 What if I can't provide any supporting documents or formalized CSR documentation?
- 2.4.9 How can I upload/link documents to my questionnaire?
- 2.4.10 How can I review my linked documents before submitting the questionnaire?