In order to make a bank transfer to our account in France, Algerian law requires, with regard to service delivery that you provide your bank payment authorization certificate. This certificate is obtained from the DGE (Direction des Grandes Entreprises - http://www.dge.gov.dz) to which you will have to send the documents listed below:
- A purchase order signed by EcoVadis and your business
- An original invoice in Euros
- An original invoice BIS in Algerians Dinars (specifying that the work has been done in France)
- The certificate of tax residence of EcoVadis - the fact of contracting a service with an Algerian company is subject to a tax of 24%, but under the tax treaty between France and Algeria, this tax will not be deducted if you provide the certificate of tax residence of Ecovadis to the DGE.
- A delivery order - this is the invoice signed and stamped indicating the start date of your subscription.
- A certificate of work remittance
EcoVadis is able to provide you with all of these documents and to assist you throughout the process. Here's how to proceed:
- First of all, please validate your questionnaire online. Following its validation, you will receive your invoice by email.
- You should then contact your bank in order to obtain the exchange rate EUR/DZD at the date of the invoice.
- Download, complete and sign the purchase order: download as attachment in this article
- Contact EcoVadis to request your documents: On page Submit a Request, enter "Invoicing & Payment" as the subject. Be sure to indicate the exchange rate provided by your bank and attach the completed purchase order.
- EcoVadis will then use this information to prepare all the documents required to be sent to the DGE.
Once the DGE has provided you with a payment authorization certificate, your bank will be able to proceed with the international transfer.