You have received your scorecard results, and have already read through our How to read a scorecard section of the FAQ page. You now wish to get a more in-depth understanding of the qualitative results that appear as Strengths and Improvement areas on your scorecard. EcoVadis has developed Information Bubbles to help foster comprehension and adoption of continuous improvements based on your current scorecard results.
Information bubbles are accessible by clicking the button next to the relevant Strengths (green check-marks) and Improvement Areas (orange triangles). Clicking the button opens up a pop-up box that displays two sections of help content that is tailored to each strength or improvement area.
- More Information – What does the Strength (S) or improvement area (IA) mean?
- Guidance – Elaboration of future improvements or elaboration of the topic mentioned in the S or IA.
Each Information Bubble is customized specifically for the theme, management indicator and criteria that the Strength or Improvement refers to.
Information Bubbles also store important links to How-to guides, which are specific to the improvement areas. There are a total of 10 guides available today covering Policy and Reporting indicators in all four themes: the Environment, Labor Practices & Human Rights, Fair Business Practice, and Sustainable Procurement plus three specific topics. These documents provide guidance on developing CSR policies, how to do your reporting and more. Please find a list of the topics below:
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Report
- Labor Practices & Human Rights Policy
- Labor Practices & Human Rights Report
- Sustainable Procurement Policy
- Sustainable Procurement Reporting
- Fair Business Practices Policy
- Fair Business Practices Reporting
- Developing a Whistleblower Procedure
- Reporting on Health & Safety Indicators
- Calculating and Reporting on GHG Emissions
Please note that these guides are only available in the information bubbles of published scorecards. These 10 guides cover 161 Strength/Improvement Areas and approximately 35% of all Improvement Areas.
Going further: Although EcoVadis cannot provide consulting directly, if you are seeking more ways to understand, respond and improve your EcoVadis response and score, click here to access the Official Training and Consulting partner program.