In unique situations, EcoVadis may contract an independent auditor to conduct an on-site CSR audit (fully paid by EcoVadis) on your company as part of your EcoVadis evaluation, the results of which will be used in the evaluation process. Companies being evaluated by EcoVadis are requested to cooperate with the arrangements of the on site CSR audit.
Articles in this section
- 2.1.1 What is the aim of the assessment?
- 2.1.2 I've been asked by my client to be assessed by EcoVadis, what is the first step?
- 2.1.3 I want to be assessed by EcoVadis for my own benefit, what is the first step?
- 2.1.4 What is the scope of the assessment?
- 2.1.5 Can I change the scope of my assessment?
- 2.1.6 Will EcoVadis conduct an on-site audit my company as part of the CSR evaluation?