If you’re having trouble connecting to the EcoVadis platform, learn more about connection issues and how to troubleshoot.
|EcoVadis platform cannot connect.
|Sorry, an unexpected error occurred.
|You'll see an error message in the browser you’re using to access the EcoVadis platform.
When the platform cannot connect, it may be because the settings for your network or any security devices (such as a proxy, firewall, or antivirus software) are interfering.
If, after accessing the platform, you get an error all the time while loading different functions and pages, you can troubleshoot by clearing the cache.
We highly recommend connecting directly through the ecovadis.com website.
If you’re still having trouble, contact us so that we can investigate further.
You’re seeing an error with the browser that you’re using to access the EcoVadis platform, like the one below (Google Chrome):
Steps to troubleshoot:
- This error typically occurs when your device is not connected to the internet. Please check if you have internet access.
- Use the troubleshooting steps in your browser’s error message, if applicable.
- Ensure that the browser you're using is supported and updated.
- Clear your browser's cache (these steps will vary depending on the browser that you're using).
- Try to access the platform on an Incognito window to see if you can connect.
Contact us if you need further assistance.