ISIC (International Standard Industrial Classification) is the United Nations system for classifying all economic activities. It is used internationally. Please note that the classification is based on the company’s activity, not on the product (e.g. for a same product, the activity can be either manufacturing or wholesale). Please select the category which is the most similar to your activity. If you are not sure of your ISIC category, you can select more than one. You may also put this information in your activity description. Please be assured that we will check your ISIC information once we receive your completed registration.
Articles in this section
- 2.2.1 Overview of the registration process
- 2.2.2 Why do I have to register?
- 2.2.3 How long does it take to register?
- 2.2.4 Do I have to pay to register?
- 2.2.5 Can I review the questionnaire before registering?
- 2.2.6 Where can I find the registration code?
- 2.2.7 How do I choose the ISIC category of my company?
- 2.2.8 What if I cannot provide a VAT number?
- 2.2.9 What if I cannot provide a DUNS number?
- 2.2.10 Is it possible to extend the deadline for the registration?