A DUNS code is a 9 digit number, supplied by Dun & Bradstreet, Inc, which identifies the geographical location of your business. Look up your identification number on www.dnb.com. If your company doesn't have a DUNS number, you can leave this field blank.
Articles in this section
- 2.2.1 Overview of the registration process
- 2.2.2 Why do I have to register?
- 2.2.3 How long does it take to register?
- 2.2.4 Do I have to pay to register?
- 2.2.5 Can I review the questionnaire before registering?
- 2.2.6 Where can I find the registration code?
- 2.2.7 How do I choose the ISIC category of my company?
- 2.2.8 What if I cannot provide a VAT number?
- 2.2.9 What if I cannot provide a DUNS number?
- 2.2.10 Is it possible to extend the deadline for the registration?