VAT number is mandatory for companies within the European Union. If your company doesn't have a VAT (Value Added Tax) number, you can indicate "NA". For European companies, please note that VAT will be charged to companies within the European Union who do not provide a valid VAT number.
Articles in this section
- 2.2.1 Overview of the registration process
- 2.2.2 Why do I have to register?
- 2.2.3 How long does it take to register?
- 2.2.4 Do I have to pay to register?
- 2.2.5 Can I review the questionnaire before registering?
- 2.2.6 Where can I find the registration code?
- 2.2.7 How do I choose the ISIC category of my company?
- 2.2.8 What if I cannot provide a VAT number?
- 2.2.9 What if I cannot provide a DUNS number?
- 2.2.10 Is it possible to extend the deadline for the registration?