The questionnaire has been tailored to meet your industry sector specificities. However, if you feel that one or more questions are not relevant to your context you have the possibility to respond to the question as "Not relevant" or "Do not know". You will not be penalized for these answers. You also have comments areas to enter additional information or to explain why the question may not be relevant to your company.
Articles in this section
- 2.3.1 What should I prepare to complete the questionnaire?
- 2.3.2 How long does it take to fill in the questionnaire?
- 2.3.3 How to navigate through the questionnaire?
- 2.3.4 Do I have to answer the entire questionnaire in one session?
- 2.3.5 Why do some of my questions already have a response?
- 2.3.6 I do not know how to answer to certain question(s). What should I do ?
- 2.3.7 I believe some of the questions are not relevant to my company, what can I do?
- 2.3.8 What is a "conditional question"?
- 2.3.9 How do I save my answers?
- 2.3.10 How can I modify my response?