It will take approximately from a few hours to a few days to complete the dynamic questionnaire and upload all required documents. This depends on your company size and sustainability maturity level, as well as whether you have all the requested information (including documents) at hand.
Articles in this section
- I am filling out the questionnaire, what resources can I use to help me?
- Why don’t some organizations receive a carbon scorecard?
- Certain questions do not apply to my business activities. Will I get a bad score if I can not provide an answer to such questions?
- How will my company benefit from the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon assessment methodology? Scoring principles?
- Would the carbon questions affect my sustainability score?
- We do not have a carbon management system in place. How do we respond to the carbon questions without receiving a bad score?
- What is the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon action module, and how will it impact me as a rated company?
- Do I need to prepare in any way before I start completing the questionnaire?