You can invite colleagues to work on the questionnaire by creating a user account. Several users can work on the questionnaire simultaneously.
- Types of user roles
- Managing user accounts
- Create a new user
- Create a new user via the questionnaire
- Associate an existing user
- Edit/deactivate users
- Reset password
- Export the user list
- Batch manage users
Types of user roles
As a rated company, you have two user roles in the EcoVadis Ratings platform: Assessment Collaborator and Assessment Administrator. Both can participate in the assessment and access all features to manage their company's sustainability performance. Assessment Administrator has additional rights - they can manage other users and serve as the primary contact for email communication.
Managing user accounts
- Go to www.ecovadis-survey.com/app/.
- Log in using your username (your email address) and password. A "forgot password" link is also available on the login page.
- Open the user menu in the top right corner of the page. Go to User Management to view and manage users.
Note: Only Assessment Administrators can perform this action.
- The User List tab shows the list of existing users' names, usernames, user roles and status. Use the search bar to find a specific user. Use filters to narrow your results by user role or status.
- Use the sorting dropdown to sort results by name or username.
Create a new user
- Click “Add new user” in the top right of the page.
- Next, you will be asked to provide their name and details and define their user settings: the user role and language preferences. To confirm and create the user, click “Save.” This will prompt an email to the user with password setup instructions.
Create a new user via the questionnaire
You can invite a colleague to collaborate with you directly from the questionnaire while answering it.
1. Go to the Dashboard.
2. Click "Get your colleagues involved," right below the green "Enter Questionnaire" button.
3. Enter your colleague’s contact details, and they will automatically receive an email with details to access the questionnaire.
Associating an existing user
In some instances, the person you are trying to add to your account may already have an existing EcoVadis account. If you need to connect an existing user with your company account, please contact us. To help you more efficiently, please include the contact person's full name, email, and user role in your message.
- Click the three dots on the right side of the list and select “Edit.”
- Edit the user information as required. To deactivate the user, move the switch to the left into inactive.
- To confirm and save your changes, click “Save.”
- Click the three dots on the right side of the list and select “Reset password.”
This will prompt an email to the user with password reset instructions. Only the user can set their new password.
Export the user list
To export the user list:
- Go to the User Management page in the user menu and click “Export user list” at the top of the list.
Note: This feature is available to Assessment Administrators only.
The exported information includes username, email, user role, status, and last connection date.
Batch manage users
Note that this feature is available only to Enterprise Administrators and Assessment Administrators. On the User Management page (available from the user menu), they need to click “Batch upload users” in the top right of the page.
This will open a pop-up where they can download a clean template or export the existing user list and edit it as needed. Next, they upload the final file. Once the upload is completed, the user list will be updated accordingly.