Not submitting the questionnaire means not participating in the sustainability assessment requested by your trading partner. If you do not press the "Submit" button, the documents you uploaded will not be considered and assessed by EcoVadis. Please revert to your trading partner who has requested this assessment to find out about their assessment refusal policy.
Articles in this section
- I am filling out the questionnaire, what resources can I use to help me?
- What if I need more time to complete the questionnaire?
- Certain questions do not apply to my business activities. Will I get a bad score if I can not provide an answer to such questions?
- How will my company benefit from the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon assessment methodology? Scoring principles?
- Would the carbon questions affect my sustainability score?
- We do not have a carbon management system in place. How do we respond to the carbon questions without receiving a bad score?
- What is the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon action module, and how will it impact me as a rated company?
- Do I need to prepare in any way before I start completing the questionnaire?