After you submit your questionnaire, it is moved into the expert analysis stage. During this stage, your EcoVadis questionnaire is locked and you are unable to edit your answers or add new documents. At this time, our EcoVadis sustainability analysts are assessing your answers and documents in order to create your company's scorecard. The assessment progress bar at the top of your Dashboard indicates your assessment status. You will be notified by email once your EcoVadis Scorecard is available.
Articles in this section
- I am filling out the questionnaire, what resources can I use to help me?
- What if I need more time to complete the questionnaire?
- What is the carbon assessment methodology? Scoring principles?
- Would the carbon questions affect my sustainability score?
- We do not have a carbon management system in place. How do we respond to the carbon questions without receiving a bad score?
- What is the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon action module, and how will it impact me as a rated company?
- Do I need to prepare in any way before I start completing the questionnaire?
- How long does it take to fill in the questionnaire?
- Why do some of my questions already have an answer?