Conditional questions are questions that are not automatically asked: you will have to answer them only depending on your previous answers. Beware, if you export the blank questionnaire in PDF format, conditional questions will appear whereas it may be possible that you will not have to answer these questions. Therefore we recommend only answering the questionnaire online, as the question list will update automatically depending on your answers.
Articles in this section
- 2.3.1 What should I prepare to complete the questionnaire?
- 2.3.2 How long does it take to fill in the questionnaire?
- 2.3.3 How to navigate through the questionnaire?
- 2.3.4 Do I have to answer the entire questionnaire in one session?
- 2.3.5 Why do some of my questions already have a response?
- 2.3.6 I do not know how to answer to certain question(s). What should I do ?
- 2.3.7 I believe some of the questions are not relevant to my company, what can I do?
- 2.3.8 What is a "conditional question"?
- 2.3.9 How do I save my answers?
- 2.3.10 How can I modify my response?