Conditional questions are those that are not automatically asked: you will have to answer them only depending on your previous answers. Beware, if you export the blank questionnaire in PDF format, conditional questions will appear whereas it may be possible that you will not have to answer these questions. Therefore we recommend only answering the questionnaire online, as the question list will update automatically depending on your answers.
Articles in this section
- I am filling out the questionnaire, what resources can I use to help me?
- What if I need more time to complete the questionnaire?
- What is the carbon assessment methodology? Scoring principles?
- Would the carbon questions affect my sustainability score?
- We do not have a carbon management system in place. How do we respond to the carbon questions without receiving a bad score?
- What is the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon action module, and how will it impact me as a rated company?
- Do I need to prepare in any way before I start completing the questionnaire?
- How long does it take to fill in the questionnaire?
- Why do some of my questions already have an answer?