Conditional questions are those that are not automatically asked: you will have to answer them only depending on your previous answers. Beware, if you export the blank questionnaire in PDF format, conditional questions will appear whereas it may be possible that you will not have to answer these questions. Therefore we recommend only answering the questionnaire online, as the question list will update automatically depending on your answers.
Articles in this section
- What if I need more time to complete the questionnaire?
- Do I need to prepare in any way before I start completing the questionnaire?
- How long does it take to fill in the questionnaire?
- Why do some of my questions already have an answer?
- I don't know how to answer one or more questions. What should I do?
- What is a conditional question?
- What happens after I click on Submit?
- What happens if I do not submit the questionnaire?
- Can I change or edit my answers and/or documents after submitting?
- My company has already been assessed. Why am I asked to complete the questionnaire again?