The EcoVadis ICT sector initiative is a project inviting Information and Communication Technology companies to adopt a joint assessment and monitoring approach regarding their trading partners’ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) performance. Sector initiatives are a powerful way to gain in long term CSR efficiency and supplier risk identification.
Articles in this section
- What is a sector initiative?
- What is The Coca-Cola System?
- What is TfS (Together for Sustainability)?
- What is JAC (Joint Audit Co-operation)?
- What is the EcoVadis ICT sector initiative?
- What is Railsponsible?
- What is the EcoVadis AIM-PROGRESS initiative?
- What is Responsible Beauty Initiative?
- Responsible Health Initiative
- What is a Together for Sustainability (TfS) audit?