The scope is the operational entity(ies) of your company that are concerned by the assessment. The scope must be a legal entity. It can be your entire group or parent company, or a specific production site. It is very important to take this information into account whilst answering, as the assessment evaluates the management system of a particular scope . The scope is always indicated on your questionnaire, and it has been specifically requested by your customer.
Articles in this section
- 2.1.1 What is the aim of the assessment?
- 2.1.2 I've been asked by my client to be assessed by EcoVadis, what is the first step?
- 2.1.3 I want to be assessed by EcoVadis for my own benefit, what is the first step?
- 2.1.4 What is the scope of the assessment?
- 2.1.5 Can I change the scope of my assessment?
- 2.1.6 Will EcoVadis conduct an on-site audit my company as part of the CSR evaluation?