The assessment is a first step into an ongoing monitoring process. The objective of the assessment is to get a clear picture of your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) practices (i.e. environment, social, ethics, supply chain). The assessment results will enable you to understand how your company is positioned, but you can also use the assessment results to communicate your CSR commitment to your stakeholders. The EcoVadis assessment enables you to meet your clients' needs as more and more of them are raising questions about their supplier’s environmental and social performance.
Articles in this section
- 2.1.1 What is the aim of the assessment?
- 2.1.2 I've been asked by my client to be assessed by EcoVadis, what is the first step?
- 2.1.3 I want to be assessed by EcoVadis for my own benefit, what is the first step?
- 2.1.4 What is the scope of the assessment?
- 2.1.5 Can I change the scope of my assessment?
- 2.1.6 Will EcoVadis conduct an on-site audit my company as part of the CSR evaluation?