Your assessment is valid for 12 months. Typically, if one of your trading partners asks to see your scorecard, we automatically send you a request to share your assessment results with them. However, if your assessment took place more than 12 months ago your scorecard is no longer valid and we ask you to undergo another assessment.
Articles in this section
- I am filling out the questionnaire, what resources can I use to help me?
- What if I need more time to complete the questionnaire?
- What is the carbon assessment methodology? Scoring principles?
- Would the carbon questions affect my sustainability score?
- We do not have a carbon management system in place. How do we respond to the carbon questions without receiving a bad score?
- What is the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon action module, and how will it impact me as a rated company?
- Do I need to prepare in any way before I start completing the questionnaire?
- How long does it take to fill in the questionnaire?
- Why do some of my questions already have an answer?