Parent companies with a Corporate subscription and their subsidiaries can become linked in the EcoVadis platform. The EcoVadis Corporate subscription provides additional features for monitoring of assessment requests for subsidiaries and access to their sustainability scorecards.
When a Corporate parent company and a subsidiary become linked in the EcoVadis platform, the subsidiary receives a linking request and is notified by a Dashboard alert.
If you are a group/parent company with a Corporate subscription, you can:
- Access the scorecard and corrective action plan information of all your linked subsidiaries;
- Access group-level consolidated reporting and benchmarking;
- Remove a subsidiary from the list.
If you are a subsidiary and receive a linking request from your parent company, you can:
- Accept the request and share your sustainability profile, authorizing the parent company to view your scorecard and corrective action plan information;
- Accept the request without sharing your sustainability profile, meaning the parent company will not have access to your scorecard and corrective action plan information;
- Benefit from an upgrade to Premium subscription;
- Manage your sharing settings or remove the link to the parent company at any time.
Note: Only Assessment Administrators can accept, reject or manage the link to the parent company.