EcoVadis ensures the security of user data via three axes:
- Commitment to confidentiality
- EcoVadis complies with the GDPR, EU regulation 2016/679. You will find more information in our Trust Center: http://www.ecovadis.com/us/trust-center/
- EcoVadis is committed to the most demanding IT security standards to support our business processes. Our Information Security Management System is certified ISO/IEC 27001:2013. You will find a certificate and a statement of applicability in our Trust Center: http://www.ecovadis.com/us/trust-center/.
- As stated in our Terms & Conditions, your scorecard will only be visible to the trading partners that are sending a sharing request. You, as the rated company, have seven (7) calendar days to object to a sharing request or, alternatively, immediately accept it. In case neither action is taken, the scorecard is shared.
- All our staff is trained on information security and confidentiality at arrival and is subject to a mandatory annual refresher on these subjects. In addition, every employee signs a confidentiality statement that remains valid after the employment termination.
- The access rights to the documents you provide are closely monitored and are always commensurate with the responsibilities of the job position. All the access rights are reviewed twice a year.
- Safe storage
All data are stored in data centers that are ISO/IEC 27001 compliant.
- Secure connection
Our platforms use a secure https:// connection, with a personal login and a password.
All online payments are secured using PayPal.
For more details, please refer to our Trust Center which contains detailed information about our management system: http://www.ecovadis.com/trust-center/