Your questionnaire and the answers that you provide are considered confidential, as defined in the terms and conditions. Your trading partners will only be able to see the results of your assessment, as well as the documents that you decide to share with them.
Articles in this section
- How does EcoVadis ensure the security of my data?
- Legal Notice - Data Protection (Call Recording)
- Will the data I give during the registration be kept confidential?
- Are my answers and documents treated confidentially?
- How will EcoVadis use my documents? Who has access to my documents?
- What are the legal requirements applicable to my documents?
- Will the results of my assessment be kept confidential?
- How do I report concerns about confidentiality and security?
- Legal notice - Data protection (CSR assessment)