If you are unable to access your account and you have a valid username, there are two possibilities that could affect your entry into the portal:
(a.) Your password is no longer recognized
(b.) Your company has missed all of our deadlines and the questionnaire has been automatically closed by our system.
If you have forgotten your password, please follow these steps to reset your password:
- Copy/paste this link in your browser (Firefox/Chrome): https://www.ecovadis-survey.com/SupplierPortal/Default.aspx?AcceptsCookies=yes
- Your username is your email address
- Click on the "Forgot your Password?" link, and in the following page enter your username and click on "Submit." An automatic email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password. Follow this link and enter your password, and confirm your password in the empty fields and click on "Save" one time only. Exit out of this window as you will not be redirected automatically. When creating your password, please make sure that it meets the following requirements:
- Use more than 10 alphanumeric characters
- Include at least 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase character
- Include at least 1 number and 1 symbol
- Keep the password confidential.
Once you have filled in your password, please exit out of this window as you will not be redirected automatically.
If you have followed these steps and you are still unable to reset your password, your questionnaire access may be blocked because all deadlines have been missed. If this is the case, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support agents via chat or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).