The exported version in PDF format lists all possible questions, while the online version is dynamic and the choice of questions depends on your previous answers. Therefore, some of the questions you see on the pdf versions won't appear in the online questionnaire. For this reason we recommend only answering the questionnaire online, as the question list will update automatically depending on your answers.
Articles in this section
- 2.6.1 Why doesn't the questionnaire appear when I click on the ‘Enter Survey’ button?
- 2.6.2 Why have some of the questions disappeared?
- 2.6.3 Why are some parts of the questionnaire locked?
- 2.6.4 Why are the questions online different to the questions in the version that I have exported?
- 2.6.5 What should I do if I encounter an Oops message or a bug in the questionnaire platform?