We accept documents written in all languages, not only those in English or French. In order for our team to translate them, we kindly invite you to send them to us as in an editable file i.e. MS Word.
Articles in this section
- 2.4.1 What is a supporting document?
- 2.4.2 Why am I requested to add documents?
- 2.4.3 What type of supporting documents can I provide?
- 2.4.4 What are the requirements for the documentation to be considered relevant
- 2.4.5 How do I know if my document is still valid?
- 2.4.6 How can I make sure my document is in a right format?
- 2.4.7 Do you accept documents in any language?
- 2.4.8 What if I can't provide any supporting documents or formalized CSR documentation?
- 2.4.9 How can I upload/link documents to my questionnaire?
- 2.4.10 How can I review my linked documents before submitting the questionnaire?