Supporting documentation is an important part of our evaluation and is critical for the reliability of your assessment. Kindly note that your answers to the questionnaire can only be credited if they are backed up by the requested documentation. You may validate the questionnaire without uploading any documents, however, this will negatively impact your company's CSR performance results. Please be assured that we are used to dealing with confidentiality issues, to which we are contractually bound through our T&Cs.
Articles in this section
- 2.4.1 What is a supporting document?
- 2.4.2 Why am I requested to add documents?
- 2.4.3 What type of supporting documents can I provide?
- 2.4.4 What are the requirements for the documentation to be considered relevant
- 2.4.5 How do I know if my document is still valid?
- 2.4.6 How can I make sure my document is in a right format?
- 2.4.7 Do you accept documents in any language?
- 2.4.8 What if I can't provide any supporting documents or formalized CSR documentation?
- 2.4.9 How can I upload/link documents to my questionnaire?
- 2.4.10 How can I review my linked documents before submitting the questionnaire?