In order to rate your CSR performance, our analysts need evidence to support your answers. You can upload any type of document that reflects your company’s commitment to CSR :
- Any type of supporting documents: written policies, reports, action plans, certificates, etc.
- Any document in one of these formats: .docx, .doc, .xls, .xlsx, .pdf, .wmv, .odt, .ott, .sxw, .stw, .ods, .odp, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .txt, .html (all files must be less than 30MB)
Please note that for your document to be taken into account by our analyst team, you need to make sure its content is coded as text and not as an image, so that content analysis can be performed, as well as automatic translation when needed. To verify if your document is in a right format, you should be able to select text inside the document and copy/paste this text into a Word document.
Ensure that all documents provided are timely i.e. reviewed on a regular basis. Note that there is a validity period of 8 years applied both to policies and actions (i.e. policies and actions over 8 years old will not be valued). KPI reporting on the other hand can only be considered in the assessment if it is less than 2 years old. Please note that once uploaded, the same supporting document can be linked to as many answers as you need. A limitation is set to 55 new documents for each assessment survey.
Here are some examples of documents that can be provided (for illustration only):
• ISO 14001 Certificate
• Eco-label certification
• CSR report
• Annual Report
• QHSE Charter
• WEEE Registration
• REACH Registration
• Internal Safety inspection report
• Business code of conduct
• Environmental impact assessment
• Health & Safety plan
• Sustainable Procurement Strategy
See attached for more details