The documents you provide are very important for the analysis of your company's CSR performance.
We understand that you may not have formal policies to demonstrate your CSR practices. However we accept any document that highlights your engagement to CSR issues (the 4 themes of sustainable development: Environment, Social, Business Ethics and Responsible Purchasing).
For example, the following would be acceptable:
- General: action plans for your future CSR projects, management commitment to CSR etc.
- Environment: Copies of internal emails regarding energy consumption awareness / water; certified documentation detailing the existence of waste sorting procedures / recycling etc.
- Social: proof of the existence of a mutual health insurance, training for employees etc.
- Business Ethics: Copies of internal emails in regard to awareness of the issue of corruption /anti-competitive practices etc.
- Responsible Purchasing: invoices for goods purchased with an eco-label e.g. recycled ink cartridges; proof of purchase of supplies / services from companies adapted / protected etc.
All formats are accepted: text, pdfs, weblinks, images, brochures, etc.
We also accept documents in your local language. No need for translations.
For a particular question, if you are unsure what type of justification to provide, please refer to the help section of that question.
See attached for a detailed guide on supporting documents.