The registration of your company is the first step in the assessment. You can register your company here.
Registering your company at EcoVadis is a two-step process:
Step 1: Create your account
Although getting your sustainability practices rated by EcoVadis is a paid service, you can create an account at EcoVadis for free. This way, you can preview the EcoVadis platform and access useful resources that could help you make a decision about using the EcoVadis services later on.
To create your account:
- Go to this page.
Provide the following information in the registration form on the right:
- Your first name and last name
- Your business email address
- Your business phone number – if you don’t have the business phone number, enter your company’s main phone number.
- The legal name of your company
*If you are an existing user, you will be asked to log into your existing account. Once logged in, you can complete an ongoing registration, access an existing active account, or register a new company. Otherwise, you can continue following the next steps.
- Check your email inbox. You should have received a registration confirmation email.
Click the link in the email you received to create your password. The password should contain the following:
- At least 10 characters
- At least one special character (like @#$%^)
- At least one upper-case letter
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
And done! You are now on the free version of the EcoVadis platform.
Step 2: Create your company profile
We need additional information about your company to customize your questionnaire and the subscription offer. That’s why the company profile opens automatically once you are on the EcoVadis platform.
To start completing your company profile, click Let’s get started.
What information do you need?
To customize your questionnaire and the subscription offer, we need the following information:
- Legal entity name of the assessed company or site - learn how we determine the company name used on the EcoVadis platform.
- Scope of the assessment – check which assessment scope applies to your company.
- Country where the company headquarters is located or the site address – depending on the selected assessment scope.
- Company size – the number of employees your company or site has. To understand how EcoVadis assess your company size.
- Industry in which your company operates – if you have any questions while selecting your industry, refer to International Standard Industry Classification guidelines.
What if I can’t provide all the needed information right after registration?
We understand that you may not have all that information at your disposal immediately or need to check with your colleagues before providing us with this information. That’s why you can save your progress and close the company profile at any point before submitting it.
To do it, just click Save and complete it later.
To re-open the company profile:
- Log in and go to the Dashboard.
- In the Complete company profile section, click Complete company profile.
You can now continue where you left off.
Can I ask a colleague for help?
Yes, you can invite your colleague to complete the company profile directly on the platform. To do it:
- Go to Dashboard.
- In the Complete company profile section, click Ask your colleague to complete the company profile.
- Enter your colleague’s email address and click Invite.
Your colleague will receive an email invitation to register and the information on how to proceed. Once they register on EcoVadis, they can complete the company profile for you.
I registered my company – what now?
After completing the registration, EcoVadis needs up to 6 business days to verify your company information and to customize your questionnaire and subscription offer. Once it is ready, we will let you know about it by email.
In the meantime, feel free to explore the preview of the EcoVadis platform. Here you can check out, among others:
- A sample questionnaire – note that this is just an example, and the questionnaire you’ll receive might contain different questions.
- Additional resources that help you understand the EcoVadis assessment process and the sustainability journey you are about to embark on.