As stated in the General Terms&Conditions, all the data you provide must be accurate, faithful and complete. In addition, it is your responsibility to ensure that the data complies with all applicable legal requirements, in particular the company has to take the appropriate measures to ensure compliance with all requirements related to personal data privacy.
Articles in this section
- 5.1.9 Updated EcoVadis Terms & Conditions
- 5.1.1 Where I can find the EcoVadis General Terms&Conditions?
- 5.1.2 Will the data I give during the registration be kept confidential?
- 5.1.3 Are my answers and documents treated confidentially?
- 5.1.4 How will EcoVadis use my documents? Who has access to my documents?
- 5.1.5 What are the legal requirements applicable to my documents?
- 5.1.6 Will the results of my evaluation be kept confidential?
- 5.1.7 How is EcoVadis ensuring the safety of my data?
- 5.1.8 How do I report concerns about confidentiality and security?