One of the options you have as a requesting company in inviting your trading partners to complete an assessment is to include them in an ‘assessment campaign.’ A campaign represents several trading partners invited simultaneously and assessed within a common timeframe. These campaigns can consist of partners who have been grouped by specific criteria; these can be procurement category, industry, location, spend, etc.
The timeline of the entire assessment process depends on the type of the campaign as well as the reactivity of your trading partners in registering on the platform and completing the questionnaire.
A standard campaign takes approximately 12–16 weeks to complete. The phases of a campaign are:
- Inviting your trading partners via the directory or self-registration landing page
- Registration of your trading partners on the platform
- Completion and submission of the questionnaire by your trading partners (Data Collection)
- Expert analysis of the questionnaire by our Analysts
- Publication of the scorecard (Results)
For more details about the assessment process, please refer to the article: What is the EcoVadis assessment process?
EcoVadis offers a priority assessment campaign for RFP (request for proposal) situations. This RFP/ Tender campaign has a shortened timeframe of 6–8 weeks. The abbreviated timeframe is due to the following:
- Invited companies skip the registration stage as their information is qualified internally by the EcoVadis data management team
- Deadlines for submitting the questionnaires are shortened and fixed (deadline extensions are not allowed)
- Submitted questionnaires are assigned priority status during the expert analysis phase.
Please note that the number of trading partners invited within an RFP campaign must be limited to twenty (20) to ensure the on-time delivery of the scorecards.