As a platform user, you can keep track of your trading partners' sustainability performance and manage any risks. To create a user account as a requesting company, you must be an Enterprise User. If you don't have a user account but need to access your company's EcoVadis account, please reach out to your company's Enterprise Administrators. They are usually in charge of the EcoVadis assessment program.
If your Enterprise Administrators can't assist you, please contact us. When sending a message, please provide your full name, email address, phone number, and position.
- Types of requesting user roles
- Managing user accounts
- Manage email domains
- Create a new user
- Edit/deactivate user
- Reset password
- Export the user list
- Batch manage user
Types of requesting user roles
As an assessment requestor, you have two user roles in the EcoVadis Ratings platform: Enterprise Collaborator and Enterprise Administrator. Both can track and manage companies' sustainability performance, including acting as requesting contact.
However, the Enterprise Administrator has additional account administration rights. This role can do the following tasks:
- Manage user accounts at your company
- View and export the user list
- Edit or deactivate users
- Reset passwords
- Add new user accounts
- Batch manage users.
- Update the requesting contact for your trading partners.
- Archive or restore companies that have been previously archived.
- Manage tags associated with a supplier, including batch updating multiple companies at once.
- Batch update multiple integration IDs at once.
- Access to the Suggest a Feature section in the Admin Menu. In this section, you can view the list of planned and under consideration features and make suggestions to our product management team based on your needs.
Enterprise Collaborators do not have access to these tasks.
Managing user accounts
- Go to www.ecovadis-survey.com/app/.
- Log in using your username (your email address) and password. A "forgot password" link is also available on the login page.
- Open the user menu in the top right corner of the page. Go to User Management to view and manage user accounts.
Note: Only Enterprise Administrators can perform this action.
- Open the User List tab to view the list of existing users, including their names, usernames, user roles, status and number of companies for whom they are the requesting contact. Click on the number of companies to display it in the Network. Use the search bar to find a specific user or filter to narrow your results by user role or status.
- Use the sorting dropdown to sort results by name or username.
Manage email domains
Authorized domains is an existing security measure. When adding a new user to your company’s EcoVadis account, this new user cannot be added if their email domain does not belong to your company’s authorized domain. Now, you can easily add or delete your authorized domains directly on the platform.
Note: Only administrative users of the platform can add or delete authorized domains.
- From the user menu in the top right corner of the page, choose User Management and go to the new Settings tab;
- On the Settings tab, clicking the “Edit” button will display an input field for the domain name.
- Click “Add another domain” to input more domains.
Once saved, you can remove an authorized domain by clicking the delete icon. Note that the existing users with that domain will continue to have access to your company’s EcoVadis account.
Create a new user
- Click “Add new user” in the top right of the page. Existing users with that domain will continue to have access to your company’s EcoVadis account.
- Next, you will be asked to provide their name and details and define their user settings: the user role and language preferences. To confirm and create the user, click “Save.”
This will prompt an email to the user with password setup instructions.
- Click the three dots on the right side of the list and select “Edit.”
- Edit the user information as required. To deactivate the user, move the switch to the left into inactive.
- To confirm and save your changes, click “Save.”
- Click the three dots on the right side of the list and select “Reset password.”
- This will prompt an email to the user with password reset instructions. Only the user can reset their password.
Export the user list
To export the user list:
- Go to the User Management page in the user menu and click “Export user list” at the top of the list. Note: This feature is available to Enterprise Administrators only.
- The exported information includes username, email, assigned companies, user role, status, and last connection date.
Batch manage users
- On the User Management page (available from the user menu), they need to click “Batch upload users” in the top right of the page.
This will open a pop-up where they can download a clean template, export the existing user list, and edit it as needed. Next, they upload the final file. Once the upload is completed, the user list will be updated accordingly.
Note: this feature is available only to Enterprise Administrators and Assessment Administrators.