To guarantee you never miss out on any important notifications, such as password reset, requests from your trading partners or payment confirmation, whitelist our “ecovadis.com” domain name (in other words, set our domain as trusted or add us to the safe senders list).
Important! While whitelisting the domain, remember to type “ecovadis.com” without the “@” sign (not “@ecovadis.com”). This is because for various communication purposes we use different email addresses, e.g., email@example.com.
Below examples of how to whitelist us in mailboxes of some of the most popular email services:
1. In your Gmail account, click the small arrow in the Search Box;
2. A search window will appear. In From box type “ecovadis.com”, and then click Create filter;
3. Check the box Never send it to spam, and then click Create filter.
Outlook 2010 and above:
- In the Home tab click Junk, and then click Junk Email Options;
- In the Safe Senders tab, click Add;
- In the address or domain window, type "ecovadis.com" and click OK. Then click OK again.
Outlook web app:
- Select the Settings icon, and then click View all Outlook settings;
- Select Mail > Junk email. In Safe senders and domains, click +Add;
- Type "ecovadis.com" and click Save.
Article is closed for comments.