Your assessment covers a specific scope, which depends on the legal entity of your organization, and which is always indicated in the questionnaire. This means, for instance, that different production sites or business divisions may not be included in a single assessment. If only one of your production sites or business divisions has been assessed and your trading partner is interested in CSR performance of a different one, you may need to undergo a separate assessment. The assessment scope can be amended so please contact us before you start completing a new questionnaire.
Articles in this section
- What if I need more time to complete the questionnaire?
- Do I need to prepare in any way before I start completing the questionnaire?
- How long does it take to fill in the questionnaire?
- Why do some of my questions already have an answer?
- I don't know how to answer one or more questions. What should I do?
- What is a conditional question?
- What happens after I click on Submit?
- What happens if I do not submit the questionnaire?
- Can I change or edit my answers and/or documents after submitting?
- My company has already been assessed. Why am I asked to complete the questionnaire again?