Your assessment covers a specific scope, which depends on the legal entity of your organization, and which is always indicated in the questionnaire. This means, for instance, that different production sites or business divisions may not be included in a single assessment. If only one of your production sites or business divisions has been assessed and your trading partner is interested in sustainability performance of a different one, you may need to undergo a separate assessment. The assessment scope can be amended so please contact us before you start completing a new questionnaire.
Articles in this section
- I am filling out the questionnaire, what resources can I use to help me?
- What if I need more time to complete the questionnaire?
- Why don’t some organizations receive a carbon scorecard?
- Certain questions do not apply to my business activities. Will I get a bad score if I can not provide an answer to such questions?
- How will my company benefit from the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon assessment methodology? Scoring principles?
- Would the carbon questions affect my sustainability score?
- We do not have a carbon management system in place. How do we respond to the carbon questions without receiving a bad score?
- What is the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon action module, and how will it impact me as a rated company?