The carbon scorecard will be completely independent of the sustainability scorecard; therefore your sustainability score will not be affected by your carbon scorecard and performance. While both scorecards are based on an integrated questionnaire, the questionnaire will clearly show which questions relate to which assessment.
Articles in this section
- I am filling out the questionnaire, what resources can I use to help me?
- What if I need more time to complete the questionnaire?
- Why don’t some organizations receive a carbon scorecard?
- Certain questions do not apply to my business activities. Will I get a bad score if I can not provide an answer to such questions?
- How will my company benefit from the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon assessment methodology? Scoring principles?
- Would the carbon questions affect my sustainability score?
- We do not have a carbon management system in place. How do we respond to the carbon questions without receiving a bad score?
- What is the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon action module, and how will it impact me as a rated company?