Benefits for the rated companies:
- Understand your company's carbon performance, including details of relevant strengths and improvement areas
- Share your company's carbon performance with multiple trading partners through the EcoVadis platform and instantly update your network of any corrective actions and reassessments.
- Embark on a continuous improvement journey with annual reassessments of your company's sustainability performance.
-Your company's score may be used as a new vendor qualification criteria, considered as part of a proposal for new business (e.g. weighted criteria in an RFP/RFQ), as a measurement of potential business risks, or to benchmark performance during an annual review.
-If your company's score is low, you may be prompted to start a corrective action plan. If your company's score is high, you may be identified as a strategic trading partner.
Benefits for companies who request the assessments from their trading partners:
- Monitor the performance of your trading partners' carbon performance and manage risks;
- Promote transparency on sustainability practices with reliable ratings and global benchmarks;
- Practical insight into the key carbon issues which apply to various industries. Our industry risk profiles provide an overview of the industries' major regulations, strengths and improvement areas, KPIs, and more;
- Identify high performers and encourage the continuous improvement of carbon practices across your network to drive innovation.