The EcoVadis questionnaire takes a simplified approach that is designed for companies at the start of their carbon management journey. This is so as the Carbon Action Module is designed explicitly for step-by-step capacity building. After completing the process for the first time, rated companies receive specific improvement areas that can guide their next steps and help them improve their scores. Therefore, no matter where you stand with your current carbon management system, the carbon scorecard will allow for guidance and resources to improve your carbon footprint.
Articles in this section
- I am filling out the questionnaire, what resources can I use to help me?
- Why don’t some organizations receive a carbon scorecard?
- Certain questions do not apply to my business activities. Will I get a bad score if I can not provide an answer to such questions?
- How will my company benefit from the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon assessment methodology? Scoring principles?
- Would the carbon questions affect my sustainability score?
- We do not have a carbon management system in place. How do we respond to the carbon questions without receiving a bad score?
- What is the carbon scorecard?
- What is the carbon action module, and how will it impact me as a rated company?
- Do I need to prepare in any way before I start completing the questionnaire?