EcoVadis Medal and Certificate Usage Policy
The EcoVadis recognition medals and certificates are intended for use by EcoVadis Rated Companies who meet specific licensing and eligibility criteria, to promote their sustainability performance.
The use of an EcoVadis medal or certificate is reserved for customers who have earned, through the EcoVadis assessment process, a rating/scorecard that explicitly states that the company has earned the medal. Only an unmodified, unaltered EcoVadis medal or certificate may be used.
No business or other commercial entity shall use an EcoVadis medal, certificate and related materials, or any likeness thereof, without the express consent of EcoVadis as communicated on the EcoVadis platform.
A valid EcoVadis Medal will contain the EcoVadis scorecard year in which the medal was earned.
Please note that companies with significant negative external news and companies in certain industries are not eligible for medals.
YOU MAY USE AN UNALTERED ECOVADIS MEDAL IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Use the EcoVadis medal or certificate for advertising (e.g., on a brochure, in a print ad, on your website, in social media, etc.).
- Use the EcoVadis medal or certificate on all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok and others.
- Use the EcoVadis medal in your email signature template.
- Use the EcoVadis medal and certificate on your external-facing presentation to
customers, prospects, investors and other stakeholders.
- You may use previous year awarded medals as long as they are unmodified,
unaltered and have not been revoked.
- It is recommended that you hyperlink your medal image to EcoVadis.com.
THE FOLLOWING USE OF MEDALS OR CERTIFICATES IS NOT PERMITTED:
- Do not use a medal awarded to a Headquarters entity to promote a subsidiary entity.
- Do not use EcoVadis medal or certificate in any form of packaging.
- Do not create your own "version" of any EcoVadis medals.
- For example, the EcoVadis medal should not be modified to resemble a product or service, such as using images of a globe, the moon, tires, etc.
- Do not put the EcoVadis medal or certificate on clothing or other merchandise.
- Do not use the EcoVadis medal or certificate in any way that violates the EcoVadis Terms and Conditions.
If you still have questions after reviewing these guidelines, please contact EcoVadis Support.