Reporting and sharing your environmental, social, and ethical (ESG) metrics is an important part of demonstrating sustainability performance internally and with your customers and investors. It allows you to increase transparency and trust with your customers, which can provide you competitive differentiation and a stronger relationship.
Using the EcoVadis platform to report and share your metrics equips you to:
- Easily track and share year-over-year metric performance with customers and other partners.
- Record quantified performance on key sustainability metrics, and link this to your questionnaire to reduce data entry errors.
- Use the sharing feature to report ESG goals and raw data for Private Equity investors and Procurement Clients.
- Manage data requests from multiple partners in one place.
- Meet reporting demands with annual data input available for reporting at any time.
- Have full control of who you share your data with - you can withdraw your consent and decide to stop sharing metrics data any time!
Now you can report a wider range of metrics, not just those related to your EcoVadis assessment. This also includes sets of quantitative metrics that align with international sustainability frameworks, such as Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) and ESG Data Convergence Initiative (EDCI). Aligning your reporting with international frameworks allows you to stay ahead of market and regulatory needs.
Did you know? In 2022, 40% of companies assessed by EcoVadis reported at least one metric. Metrics are a great tool to define your own improvement targets and track your sustainability progress.