Have you received an invitation to EcoVadis Vitals from one of your business partners?
See what the next steps are:
- Accept the partner’s invitation
- Answer the EcoVadis Vitals questionnaire
- Submit the questionnaire to share the result
1) Accept the partner’s invitation
- You will receive an email notification when a business partner invites you to EcoVadis Vitals.
- Register or log in using the link from the email to access the EcoVadis Vitals platform. There, you will find your partner’s invitation. Accept it to start the questionnaire.
2) Answer the EcoVadis Vitals questionnaire
- All questions are mandatory and should take at most 30 minutes to complete.
- Your questionnaire progress is automatically saved. You can exit and resume at any time.
- For some questions, we will ask you to attach documents as evidence to your answers optionally. Examples include the ISO 14001 environmental certificate, employee health and safety policy, and code of ethics. For all document requirements, check our EcoVadis Vitals document help.
- Other questions are only declarative. They simply require “yes” or “no” answers regarding your company's steps to address sustainability topics. Rarely, questions also allow you to select “Not applicable.” This can be selected only if the given sustainability topic is not relevant to your business.
3) Submit the questionnaire to share the result
- Once you submit your questionnaire, we will review the attached documents and prepare your result. This might take a few moments.
- The document review does have an impact on your Vitals result. That is why it is essential to provide documents according to our document guidelines.
- You will see the result shortly after submitting the questionnaire on your EcoVadis Vitals Dashboard. You can see how well you meet your business partner’s requirements.